Nov 19, 2008

Analyzing Blogs

This is completely unrelated to any thing I write about. I found this random site that analyzes a blog and tells you about the thought processes of the author.

Here's what I got:

ESTP - The Doers


The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

I'm really not sure what to think about this. The second paragraph is pretty fitting, but the first? Hmm...
It is beta after all...

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Neat. Gave me an INTP, which is what I always get on those tests.

Rob Britton said...

I guess that means you must be an INTP then ;)

I'm usually a little skeptical of these tests, as seem to try and make something that is black-and-what from an inherently grey topic.

DrSkrud said...

Haha nice! I'm a doer too ... This is almost 100% in line with every other personality test I've ever done. Ever. Pretty cool. :)